August 21st 2011 5:59 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I was in my study in the morning. After that my wife and I went soul winning. We had wonderful visits. In the afternoon I went to Yarmouth to encourage Brooks as he seeks the Will of God about where to plant a church. In the evening we had a cookout for Elisabeth. In the evening I studied some more preparing for today.

Today is church all day. I can't wait to see what God is going to do. We have services in Sanford and also in Jackman today. I am asking God for great power and great liberty as the Word of God is preached. I am praying that we can see people walk the aisle and get saved. I am praying for the saints to experience revival in their lives. I am just praying for a glorious day.

Next week is a huge week in our building program. So many things will be getting done. Also the church will get a fresh coat of paint. So much to do for Jesus! I love to work for Him!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: