August 2nd 2011 5:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Can you believe that we are in another month. Wow does time really fly by. No wonder one of my life verses is redeeming the time because the days are evil. Lord teach us to number our days. I can say though it is a blessing to know that I'm living for the Lord Jesus Christ. What a joy and delight to live for Jesus Christ and serve Him.

We had a wonderful day yesterday at the Pastors fellowship. The messages were timely and God did a work in my heart. I loved the preaching and the singing. Bless the Lord oh my soul!

Today we work all day at the church. I'm praying for a profitable day at the work site. Please pray for all the mechanical work to get accomplished so we can get the insulation put in and the walls sheetrocked. What a wonderful thing to see it all coming together.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: