August 3rd 2011 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ my Saviour!

What a wonderful morning we have here in Maine. The temperature is 56 degrees. The air feels so good outside. I love the Lord because He first loved me!

We had a good day of work yesterday. All the steps are finished and the rails are up. The sprinkler guys worked hard yesterday. The plummah worked hard and is doing such a good job as usual. Things are coming together for this project. Praise the Lord for how HE is moving.

Today I'm excited because we get to go to church tonight. I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in the meeting. It's going to be wonderful to be able to preach the Word of God the feed the sheep! Wow what a God!

Also today I will be working at the new building. It's going to be a good day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: