August 24th 2011 6:34 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Today is an exciting day because we get to go to church tonight. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the meeting. Pray that the Power of God will be our portion and the liberty of the Spirit of God will be evident in the meeting tonight.

We got a lot accomplished on yesterday. More sheet rock went up, our two back doors went in, the church crew painted more in the sanctuary and a lot of other things were finished. Please pray for my wife and I. It gets very taxing day in and day out and we need the prayers of God's people.

Today I'm putting up the molding in the church and sheetrocking the sound booth. Others will be touching up some painting. It's going to be a wonderful day. This afternoon I'm studying and maybe find time to a play a few holes of golf.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: