June 13th 2012 7:25 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I went golfing yesterday morning with my boy. (I won) (smile) After that we split wood till 1:45.  Then we got ready to fly up to Jackman.  We had a great flight up there and back.  I spent an hour and a half visiting and soul winning in Jackman.  Praise the Lord for the good contacts and what God did.  In the evening we had our midweek service.  We had 14 people in attendance.  What a joy to see what God is doing there.  We flew home and barely got back in before the weather got ugly.  Praise the Lord for the good day.

Today I'm studying, working around the house and at the church.  Tonight I'm excited about getting to go to church.  It's going to be a wonderful evening!  Praise the Lord for our Great God and how He is moving in our midst!  Whoopee!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: