June 29th 2012 6:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for all He did on yesterday.  In the morning I studied.  After that I played nine holes of golf.  Then I went on a date with my wife.  In the afternoon I got a hair cut and worked on the motor home a little bit.  Then I took six people with me up to the Jackman mission service.  God moved in power on the meeting.  We had a first time visitor from Russia there.  We also had a first time visitor from Thailand there.  We have a international church in Jackman Maine! (smile)  I flew back home and we were home right at 9.  Praise the Lord for traveling mercies and a good time.

Today I'm studying and working on the motor home.  I also am going to take some time to go see the Blue Angels flying team practice. Tonight we get to go to church again.  We have a tent meeting in Bridgeton Maine.  Praise the Lord for all He is doing in our midst!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: