June 8th 2012 5:29 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day on yesterday.

God moved and blessed the whole day.

I played golf with my boy in the morning.  After that I met with a banker who is looking to get us refinanced.  That was exciting.  I spent some of the afternoon with the Sullivan family praying about the coast of Maine.  We looked and sought God.  I came home and studied and then flew up to Jackman for the midweek service.  God was good to help us.  Their were thunderstorms but the Lord helped us get around them.  We had a great service with 11 people out. 

We got home around 8 and Miss Eleanor and I were sitting at a restaurant in Sanford having a piece of pizza when a guy walked in with a AOPA flying cap on.  I said what do you fly.  After telling me I told him I fly also and had just got back from Jackman.  They said we live in Jackman.  What a coincidence!  We had a good chat.  A little handful of purpose letting us know God is on the throne and is ordering our steps.

I'm studying this morning, flying a jet this morning, and working around the house this afternoon.  It's going to be a wonderful day!  Oh yeah Mrs Amy and I are going on a date tonight.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: