Twin Mountain Baptist Church

Greetings in Jesus Name

Yesterday was the last day of school for this year.  What a exciting day it was.  The kids were leadping for joy and we were also.  I'm excited about this summer and what God has in store for us.

Bro. Daniel and I worked all morning on the yard.  After that we pressure washed both buildings on high street.  They look sharp now.  Around lunch I had several meetings with staff.  In the afternoon I flew up to Twin Mountain N.H. and met with Bro. Walker.  We had a sweet time of fellowship.  I wish my pictures would do it justice.  The sights up there are breath taking among the big mountains of northern N.H.  Praise the Lord for a great visit.  In the evening I spent time with my family.

Today I'm studying, soul winning, and cleaning at the church.  It's going to be a wonderful day of ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: