June 15th 2012 5:21 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Yesterday was a big day in our families life.  It was the day that we could say all the winters wood is stacked!  Well Glory to God!  Thanks to Daniel, Luke, Jared, and Benjamin for the great help.

Also I went in the afternoon and got my flight physical so I'm good for another two years.  On the way back I made several visits chatting with lost people.  I had a tremendous time.

In the evening Doug and Joyce came.  It is a blessing having them around.

Today I'm working around the house, visiting, and spending time with the family.  It's beautiful outside as I type this out.  The birds woke me up this morning at 5 singing Amazing Grace how sweet the sound!  Amen and Amen!

Now it's time for the Word of God!  Well Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: