Greetings in the Glorious Name of The Lord Jesus Christ
This is the last day of winter and we are expecting over a foot of snow. I love snow. It's exciting to be out of school. What a joy!
Yesterday was a great blessing.
1) I studied in the morning.
2) I taught Bible to 17 upper grade students
3) I flew to Lewiston to try out a C182RG which I'm not going to get :)
4) I flew down to Pepperil to deliver the big welcome center that I picked up right before lunch.
5) We had fellowship for a little on the side of the runway.
6) I flew home and had supper and devotions with my family
7) I sawed some wood in the back yard
8) I retired for the evening
The Lord is so good to allow us to do so many things and to serve Him!! What a joy!!
Today I'm going to staff meeting and working around the church. It's going to be a wonderful day in The Lord Jesus!!! I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do!! What a joy!!
A Servant for Christ
Pastor Todd Bell