March 19th 2013 7:56 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

This is the last day of winter and we are expecting over a foot of snow.  I love snow.  It's exciting to be out of school.  What a joy!

Yesterday was a great blessing.
1)  I studied in the morning.
2)  I taught Bible to 17 upper grade students
3)  I flew to Lewiston to try out a C182RG which I'm not going to get :)
4)  I flew down to Pepperil to deliver the big welcome center that I picked up right before lunch.
5)  We had fellowship for a little on the side of the runway.
6)  I flew home and had supper and devotions with my family
7)  I sawed some wood in the back yard
8)  I retired for the evening

The Lord is so good to allow us to do so many things and to serve Him!!  What a joy!!

Today I'm going to staff meeting and working around the church.  It's going to be a wonderful day in The Lord Jesus!!!  I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do!!  What a joy!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: