March 26 2013 7:04 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Happy Birthday to Cherith Brook Bell today!  She is the big 15.  How proud I am of her!!  What a sweet girl the God of Heaven has blessed us with!!

What a day yesterday.  I have started praying for "Divine Appointments" and it's amazing to see God put me in the middle of them all day long on yesterday.  I wish I could go into detail about it but just suffice it to say the LORD was at work all day yesterday with oppurtunities to share the Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ.  We are expecting three visiting families on Wednesday night to our services. Two of them need Christ the other is praying about God's will.  Please pray about this.

In the evening we had a league meeting and my wife and I got home around 11.  Wow up and Adam at 6 and to bed at 11 :)ing!!!!  What a life of serving the King!!

Today I'm working in the ministry all day.  Serving in teaching, drawing blueprints, soul winning and spending time with my beautiful daughter on her birthday!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: