March 3rd 2013 3:44 p.m.

Greetings in the Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

What a Mighty God we serve!!!  Bless The Lord oh my Soul and all that is within me Bless His Holy Name!!

I flew out Monday to go and preach in N.C.  I had a great flight and a wonderful time preaching.

Tuesday morning I preached at a chapel at Temple Baptist School in Asheville N.C.

In the evening I preached for Allen Blanton and the good people of the Center Pigeon Baptist Church.  These both were tremendous meetings.

On Wednesday morning I preached the morning service at Anchor Baptist Church.  God moved in power as I preached on Dealing with Doubt in the life of the Believer.

In the evening I drove 3 and a half hours to barely make the evening service at the Lakeside Baptist Church and my good friend Pastor Tad Marshal.  The Lord was gracious and the Holy Spirit worked.

I played golf a few times and came back Saturday.

As you can see by the picture on an earlier post our girls volleyball team won the sportsmanship award this year.  That made this preacher very happy.  It was a great night.

Today the Spirit of God is working in power as I preached this morning on When Doubt detours your Direction.  "Is the Lords Hand waxed short?"!!!!!  Numbers 11 What a text!!!!  Glory to God!!!!!

I'm going to study now and then go to choir practice and church again at 6.  Glory!!!!!  Can't Wait!!!

I have quit everything in social media but this.  I will concentrate on this only as I was distracted with the other stuff.

Love you all!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment: