March 5th 2013 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Wow what a great day on yesterday of ministry.  I started out early in my study.  I got to the school office a little after 7:30 and welcomed the kids.  Most of the morning was spent reading and studying and counseling on the phone.  At 10:50 I taught Bible to the young people for 40 minutes.  My wife and I then went on a date.  After that I went to Portland to visit in the hospital and then back for special meeting at 3:15 and then staff meeting till five.  We had a wonderful family supper and then I rested the rest of the night.  It was a Supah day!

Today I will be studying, soul winning, teaching, and drawing up blueprints for future expansion of our ministry.  Thank you for praying for us.  Thanks to those who sent a note yesterday.  It's encouraging to know their are people out their praying!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: