March 6th 2012 6:56 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

Everyday is a good day with The Lord Jesus Christ!!!

I worked in the office all morning and was involved in study, counseling, and running the office.  I taught the Bible also from 10:50 to 11:30.  After that my wife and I had lunch together and then I visited the rest of the afternoon.  I spent the evening with my family and making a visit to one of our church families  home.  What a joy to serve full time for JESUS!!!

Today I will study most of the day preparing for tonight''s service which I am anxiously anticipating!!!!  Also I will teach Bible and make some visits on lost people who need Christ.  Their is no greater joy then to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!  Can somebody say AMEN!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: