July 11th 2014 5:14 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday.   It was one of those days that we got a lot accomplished but the progress still seemed a bit slow.  While installing the air conditioners at the church we ran into some technical issues from the factory.  We believe we have those resolved now.  Hopefully today they will be up and running.  Praise the Lord for how He is helping us.  Special thanks to Ron Berard, Craig the Christian, and Dave Blaisdell for all the help.  What a blessing it is to see the progress.

Today very well may be the long awaited day that I have been anticipating for over a year.  The paper work has been signed the Bill of Sale has been filled out, the new registration papers are ready to go into the airplane.  Today may be the day that I fly the PA32R-300-T for the first time.  The insurance people have told me that I will have to fly it solo for the first two hours.  I'm pumped!  I can't wait to see this plane in the air again for the glory of God!  I have sought the God of Heaven in where our next church plant will be.  I'm so excited to be able to visit all over New England and continue planting churches.  I praise God for this long expected day.  Stay tuned for pictures to follow.

Also this morning I'm continuing to seek the Lord, study, and feed myself personally out of the Word of God.  I'm enjoying the quiet mornings of getting up around 4:30.  It's refreshing to meet with the Lord and spend time with my Saviour!

Hey!  Stay at it!  Glory!  It's worth it!  Souls are in the balance!  We must reach others with the Gospel!  Thank you for your love and prayers for me.  I love  y'all and I am praying for you.  Were in this together.  Lets get er done!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: