A Great Wednesday

I praise God for giving us a good day on Wednesday. I was able to have a good time of study in the morning. I went out and made some visits and the LORD blessed every step of the way. As you share the gospel with people in this region it is a process. I have found from being here since 1996 that it is a little slower than other places. Still yet I give God the Glory for all those that have been "Born Again". I still cannot contain myself when I think about the multitudes of people that have been saved and lives changed.
We had a missionary with us last night going to Alaska. Bro. Jason Severs brought a great message and I think God for this young man and his desire to go and plant churches in Alaska. May God give him his support in a timely manner. Thank you for your prayers for myself and the ministry that God has called us to. We will not make it without you so please continue to take our name to the throne of Grace where we all find grace and help in time of need.

Preacher

No comments: