Wednesdays Activities

Greeting to All

I had a great day on yesterday studying some and preparing for my series that I am preaching on personal revival. We are using the book The Calvary Road by Roy Hession. It is one of the classics on personal revival. I would recommend it to anyone that is desirous of seeing God move in your life in a special way. If your not desirous of this then why? I praise the LORD for how He is moving in our church and in my personal life. All praise and Glory to HIM for what HE continues to do.

I picked up my mom and dad at the Portland airport yesterday. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them over the next few weeks.

Our service last night was wonderful. Bro. Jeff Faggart, a Baptist Historian came by our church and preached for us. It was wonderful and I praise God for how he challenged us. Today we are going to fly Waterville Maine to do some study on Baptist History. I'm looking forward to a good day together. I will have some pictures and will upload them sometime this afternoon.

Continue to pray about the propeller on the Cessna 402. It's going to cost 6,000 to repair. I have 1500 of it that has come in thus far. We are praying the rest of it comes in my next week. Thank you for your kindness.

Don't forget to scroll over the title of the blog to get our daily update by voice.

I Love each of you

Preacher

No comments: