Great day of Mentoring

The LORD JESUS CHRIST be praised for a wonderful day of ministry and the day is not over yet. I spent the morning studying. After that I took off to go and mentor Bro. Bill Schoppe on Islesboro. The LORD gave us a wonderful time of study together. Also along with me was Josh, Alec, Elisabeth and Benjamin. I am spending some extra time with Josh and Alec to train them also. We are praying God's will be done in their life in regards to the ministry. Thank you for your prayers for me. When I got to altitude today my vision was kind of blurry and I felt an oppression that I had never felt before. Shortly thereafter both engines tried to die on me at the same time. I must say, that was the first. I have no explanation other than it being one of Satan's high days and him trying to hinder. I am grateful today that "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." Hallelujah to the Lamb of God and to His shed Blood!!!!!!! We are more than conqueror's through the Lord Jesus Christ!
Preacher



No comments: