Chapel Service in Lisbon Maine Feburary 19, 2009 Update

Greetings in Jesus Name

I sure have enjoyed all that God is continuing to do in our midst here in Sanford Maine. All Glory to Him for His faithfulness in all areas.

Our services last night were blessed of God as I spoke on Personal Revival out of Matthew 7. I appreciate the Spirit of God filling me to be able to preach. Their would be no preaching was it not for the fullness of the Holy Spirit. This preacher is aware of that each and every time I go to the pulpit. Continue to pray for us as we reach others with the gospel here in Sanford and this region.

The video is a recent trip I went on with one of our missionaries. It's not a mistake that you hear music in the background. This missionary must keep under the radar in what he says in his testimony. I was able to fly him up to a meeting and be part of a Christian school chapel. It was a blessing and I appreciate the LORD allowing us to have a part.

I thank God for each of you and your prayers and support for our ministry here.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

WoW! That was incredible! I like that! Nice music too! Wow! IT was awesome!