February 23, 2009 12:55p.m.

The LORD blessed in a wonderful way on yesterday at church. I appreciate the Liberty of the Holy Ghost on the meetings. We ended up not having church last night due to the intense snow storm. I will put some pictures to show you how much it snowed. I think we got a good 16 inches or so.

Pray much for me as I will be traveling on tomorrow to N.C. I'm due to preach on Wednesday night in Canton and Thursday at WGCR share a thon. Pray much that the LORD would heal me from sickness. I have been struggling for weeks with this sickness and have begged God to deliver. Pray much that HE would.

The fields here are literally white unto harvest. I pray for souls to be saved and the saints of God to be stirred for revival. God is doing wonderful things in our church and this region and I'm careful to give HIM all the glory!



No comments: