I'm Overwhelmed with God's Goodness

February 2, 2009 7:22a.m.

As I write this blog this morning my heart is overwhelmed with how good GOD has been to each of us. I realize it has been a while since I updated everyone. God is doing so much each and every day that it's very hard to take time to type it all out.

For example on yesterday the Spirit of God moved into our service in a special way and dealt with all of us in the area of total surrender. Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!! I know this does not describe what happened but it's hard to put into words. I never got to preach as the Holy Ghost was moving in and through the services speaking individually to the people. Many testified of total surrender and how GOD had granted them the victory in that area. What a joy and delight is was to experience this.

We had a missionary with us last night going to Maple Ontario. It was exciting to be in the service and hear his message and see his presentation.

I have something that I want all of you to pray about. On Thursday night at 7p.m. I am going to meet with the trustees of the Methodist church in town. Pray with us that GOD would make it plain for us if we are to move forward with the purchase of this property. We are passionately seeking GOD'S will in this regard.

Also before I sign off, I had an interesting experience on Saturday as I landed the Cherokee Six on the ice at Alton Bay N.H. I will get a video of this for all to see. It was rather exhilarating.

I covet your prayers for our family as we continue to serve the LORD here in this region.

Love you All

Preacher

No comments: