February 14, 2009 8:55a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

The LORD has blessed us with a great week here on the mission field of Maine. I have had a great time doing the work of the ministry. Most of my days are field with time alone with the God of Heaven in prayer and study in the mornings and then visiting through out the day. It's such a blessing to be able to share the gospel with people. Almost weekly we find that we share the gospel with people and it's the first time they have ever heard. This is a blessing to be entrusted with so great a message that can transform their lives. Pray much that the seed of the Word of God would find a lodging place in their hearts and they would get saved.
Our services on Wednesday were blessed of God. The Spirit of God filled me to be able to deliver my heart and soul to the people about revival in the home. What a great time of learning that we had together. I am continuing to pray that God would give us strong homes that can make a difference in our church and community.
Last night I preached in Georgetown MA at a fellowship meeting of several churches in the area. Once again the LORD was gracious and helped us to deliver the message of the gospel. What a thrill it is to be able to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ!!
I'm preparing now to go to Sratton Maine and preach tonight and tomorrow morning. I am expecting my God to move in power and glory in the meetings. Pray much that HE will use me in a special way.
I am grateful for each of you that follow what God is doing here and pray for me. I do not take any of it for granted and know that at the judgement seat you will be rewarded accordingly by our God.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: