Sunday February 8, 2009 6:38 a.m.

Good Morning to each and everyone of you. The LORD has blessed us with a good nights sleep and our family is looking forward to going to the House of God and worshiping Him this morning. What a joy and delight it is to enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise. I'm excited to see what God is going to do today. I believe lives will be touched by the power of the Holy Ghost as the Word of God is preached. He's worthy of our praise!!

I have continued to stay very busy in the work of the ministry. It is such a delight to share the gospel with people. It is a constant work that we are involved in. I'm glad God called us to the frozen north to reach Mainers with the Gospel. What an honor to be used of Him!

I'm looking forward to baptizing around 10 or more people soon. Now that's going to be a thrill for our church. I wish you were all here to witness this.

Have you ever noticed how it doesn't do you any good to complain. Further when you study the Word of God you find that God doesn't have anything good to say about complaining. We are positive in our walk with God because He is so good all the time. Why not just pause where your at and throw both hands in the air and praise Him. The Bible declares we are to lift our hands unto the Lord. That's not a suggestion that's a command. God people should not be addicted to cigarette's and alcohol, t.v., or the Internet we should be addicted to praise!!! Amen and Amen!!
We should walk around saying I must praise Him because He is worthy. Oh thank you Jesus for all you have done for me!!! I think you see the picture. May the LORD help us to be faithful in this area.

I'm still excited about the meeting with the Methodist on Thursday night. This is an effectual open door that the LORD has put before us. Continue to pray the God's will be done. You talking about stirring you up. I am thrilled to the bone. Whoopee!!!!!!!! Glory!!!!!!!!!! Did I hear someone say Amen!!!!!

I love each of you.

Preacher

No comments: