February 29, 2009 8:02 a.m

Good Morning to all

I pray you are having a great day. I appreciate the LORD blessing me these last several days as I have been away from my computer. This week has been a different one with all the sickness that our area has been experiencing. The Flu has set in and it seems like everybody in our church has had it. After the flu comes this horrible sinus infection and for some has resulted in pneumonia! Yikes, this is some ugly. God's grace has been sufficient for each of us and for that I praise HIS NAME!

Share a thon 2009 was a great blessing to be at. The preaching was powerful, the singing was great, and the fellowship was wonderful. I was excited to be given the opportunity to preach the Word of God on Wednesday night and Thursday morning. The LORD filled me and helped me. Oh how I love HIM and praise HIM for HIS abundant blessings.

Continue to pray for me as I have had a terrible allergic reaction to the antibiotic that the Doc put me on. I am currently on predisone and will see the Doc on Monday. The LORD makes no mistakes and I am trusting HIM through this.

I'm looking forward to great family seminar on today at North Baldwin Baptist Church. Pray that God uses me to challenge families in that area and pray that souls will be saved.

I'll catch up a little more in the days to come.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: