September 11th 2011 6:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I remember very well this day 10 years ago. We are fighting against evil terrorists that hate our guts. Oh well we win! "For me to live is Christ to die is gain"

What a wonderful day of ministry I had on yesterday. I flew up to Jackman and spent the morning fellowshipping with the Easterbrooks and soul winning. I had wonderful contacts and got to give out literature to all. While we were busy there our teams of soul winners were busy down in Sanford going door to door. What an exciting thing to see teams all over Maine out winning people to the Lord. Praise God for what He is doing in these missions. I then flew over to Greenville to the international fly-in for float planes. I loved every minute of that. I flew home in the evening and ate with the Pease family. Praise the Lord for good fellowship with them.

Today is church all day and I can't wait to see what God is going to do. Please pray for power and liberty to preach the eternal Word of God! I will preach in the morning in Sanford, afternoon, in Jackman, and then evening in Sanford. What a joy to serve the LORD!!

Glory to God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: