September 15th 2011 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

We are getting ready to work today. All of us are meeting at 6:30 to clean the church and move the pod. It's going to be exciting.

Yesterday I sprayed the final coats of paint on the stairwell and the first floor. I sprayed for around 7 hours. Wow we! It's done though and I praise God for how He has helped us all to stay focused.

Last night was a huge blessing. The Spirit of God filled our services as I preached on the Victorious Christian life. Praise God for how He moved in the meeting!

After we work today were off to a church planters revival that I will be preaching at tonight in Manchester. I can't wait to see what God is going to do! Please pray for me that the Power of God will be my portion tonight as I preach.

What a wonderful life the Lord has given us!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: