September 14th 2011 5:37 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My wife told me last night before we went to sleep, "Todd, the older we get the harder we work." (smile) It's so much fun though! Yesterday we were going to paint but the work got post poned due to the sheet rockers so today is painting day. We worked all day putting up the mop boards on the second floor. We finished around 8 last night. Also the carpet in the sanctuary is finished. It's nice! Also finished yesterday all the window treatments for the first floor, both doors trimmed out and most of it masked and ready to paint. The chimney is almost finished. Praise the Lord for how He has helped us. Please continue to pray for the finances of all of this. I know I ask you to do this daily but we are trusting the Lord to bring it all in.

Today as I said is painting day. After that I will be putting down mop boards on the third floor. I can't wait to see it all finished.

Tonight is church. Glory to God for the privilege of being able to go and preach the Word of God! See you there?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: