September 1st 2011 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise God for traveling mercies on yesterday. We really redeemed a lot of time by flying down to Virginia for the meeting. I was 8 hours of flying verses 30 hours of driving. Thank you Jesus!

I worked all afternoon on the building and then right before church I made Mrs. Amy a shelf she wanted. Now that made her smile!!

The service last night was a huge blessing. Pastor Dave preached a great message and the church was challenged to start more churches.

Today we work all day on the building. I'm building more window cases. Also we are putting up baseboards. It's going to be another full day of work! Well Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. We need a miracle financially. Please pray and ask God to meet the needs!!!

No comments: