September 26th 2011 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. God moved in our services. Last night was a special service as the Brethren started to testify and it just went on and on. I gave an invitation and it went on and on. The spirit of revival was there on yesterday. How thrilling that is to us as we think about our revival services tonight with Pastor Carlson. I so much appreciate the Spirit of God moving in our meetings on yesterday. I took six other ladies with me yesterday afternoon to Jackman. We had a tremendous service there. I thank God for this mission and all God is doing in that town.

Today I'm working and also taking part in a funeral. I'm expecting a powerful day. We are almost finished with the building. Were still praying hard that we get the finances for it all and our inspections pass. Lord willing we start school this Thursday. Keep praying.

What a joy to serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: