September 27th 2011 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Just think what this man, the Lord Jesus Christ has done for you. Blessed be the Name of the Lord for His blessings on me. I'm so glad I'm saved and washed in the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm glad I have eternal security in Him. Well Glory to God.

The building site was a buzz yesterday with a bunch of little things getting done. Thanks be to the Lord for all that was accomplished. I worked most of the day on bathroom stalls. I should get them finished today. I also hung up all the soap dispensers, towel holders and other little things. My wife was a blessing by putting up all the curtains and mirrors in the whole building. She's a blessing!

This morning is a big morning as we are waiting word at 8 a.m. for the water test. If that passes the sprinkler goes together and we test it and are well on our way. We are looking for an occupancy tomorrow and starting school on Thursday if we get the word today. Please pray!

Also the funeral was a blessing yesterday. I was given the privilege of sharing hope with the hopeless. May God do a work in those peoples lives. If your saved today thank God for it and bless His Name. So many people need the Lord!

The revival services was a huge blessing last night. The choir and ensemble sang wonderful. The message by Bro. Carlson was very good. I'm excited about what God is going to do tonight! See you there at 7?
A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Pastor Ken Parrett said...

Bro. Bell...is that Pastor Rob Carlson from Portage La Prairie MB Canada?