March 1, 2009 7:51 a.m.

What a great day I had on yesterday studying the precious Word of God. God spoke fresh to me from His Word and I appreciate the good Spirit of God making study so real.

The Marriage seminar was a huge success up at North Baldwin Baptist Church. What a thrill it was to get together with around 30 or more people and preach the Word of God and challenge the couples to have Godly homes. Glory!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! Amen!!!! Were already making plans for next year and looking forward to it with great anticipation.

I am continuing to have health issues with the antibiotics I'm on. Please pray that God would have mercy. I feel like Job with the boils. I break out and itch all over my body and it just about drives me crazy. God is good and HE has helped me to continue to praise HIM through it.

Love each of you.

Preacher

No comments: