A Great time of fellowship

January 27, 2009 9:50p.m.

I had a great morning of study preparing for our Bible Institute. It's always a blessing to train others on Tuesday nights. The LORD helped us and I do praise HIS NAME for all HE continues to do. Actually I just got back from there and it was truly a blessing.

Our church van broke this morning so my wife and I made three trips to Standish today. Praise God the van is fixed and Johnsons garage did a wonderful job and were very timely. What a blessing it is to meet nice people like this.

I flew to Manchester N.H. today to pick up my good friends the Fullers. We had a wonderful time of fellowship together. Mrs. Fuller was able to spend her gift certificate that we had given her to the local quilt shop here in our town. Please watch the video and pray for Bro. Fullers ministry here in New England. I recommend Bro. Fuller highly and thank GOD for his faithfulness to our LORD these many years.

I thank each of your for your prayers and love for us.

Preacher

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Pastor Bell, thanks for the video. The Fullers are such a blessing. We hosted them at Church Hill Baptist and they were great. The Lord is keeping their fire burning bright and it truly shows!