November 16th 2011 5:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the good day on yesterday. I taught the Bible, studied the Bible, worked on siding, went to an awards banquet, worked on a house and visited last night. It was a tremendous day.

Today I can't wait till tonight. I love going to church to feed the sheep. I'm looking forward to sharing the Word of God with the people at Calvary. Also today I will be teaching this morning and studying and preparing for tonight. It's going to prove to be a good day in the Lord.

Pray much for Henry Millette. I was there to see him last night in the hospital. It's going to be a long hard recovery but God is able.

Here's a book for some of you to read. Now remember the Word of God first but this one will light your fire Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret. I'm loving it!

Have a glorious day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: