November 21st 2011 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Well Glory to God. We broke our all time attendance record again on yesterday. We had 123 for Sunday school. Whoopee!!! Every soul we count is precious in His sight. During the Sunday morning message I preached on church planting and how it is God's will that we spread out and start other churches. It was a good time.

In the evening I enjoyed preaching on how the church that God used to start other churches had the Hand of God upon them. That is what makes the difference. I want that for my life.

Today I'm teaching and working around the house. This afternoon is staff meeting and tonight I'm visiting a family in our church. Praise the Lord for all He is doing.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: