November 26th 2011 7:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My day was blessed on yesterday. I had a good study in the morning. Then I flew a cancer patient down the Boston Logan as you can see from the picture. In the afternoon I worked a few hours on the Martells house. In the evening I went on a family date and then visited Henry Millette. Pray much for him as we are believing God that he can have surgery next week.

Today I'm studying this morning. After that we have breakfast prepared by some of the men of the church in the fellowship hall and then going soul winning and Bible distribution in Kennebunk. Were asking God to give us some fruit in our next town. What a joy it is to give out the Word of God. This afternoon we will be working around the house and getting ready to have a church family come over and eat with us and have a discipleship time. I'm excited about all that's going to take place today.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: