November 29th 2011 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow what a wonderful day on yesterday. I praise God for traveling mercies down to CT to preach in chapel at New England Bible College. I had a 55 knot headwind going down but a 55 knot tailwind coming home so it worked out. The chapel was a blessing. God moved in power and great glory on our hearts as the Word of God went forth. Bless His Holy Name.

I came home and did some work around the house the rest of the day.

Today I'm studying, teaching, working on a members house, and having a neibourhood supper tonight. We have invited all of our neighbours from around the church to come and eat with us tonight. I want to share with them about our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for me tonight.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: