November 25th 2011 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family yesterday. We spent the whole day together and really enjoyed ourselves. We went out in the afternoon and got our two live trees in Kennebunk. It was a blessing to share the gospel with the owner of the buisness. He said that he was raised catholic in Newburyport Ma. I talked to him about the falacies of infant baptism and how Jesus Christ is the Saviour not infant baptism. I will go back. It was a wonderful oppurtunity.

Today I'm studying, flying a patient down to Boston Logan and working doing demo on a house up the street. My boy and I are working together.

Tonight I spend some good time with my family again. What a blessing to have Elisabeth at home to spend time with all of us togther.

Keep the faith my Brethren. It will be worth it when we see Jesus!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: