November 20th 2011 7 a.m.

Greetings in the Great and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day on yesterday. I got up early and flew back to Maine. It was a great flight. It took me 2.2 hours to get there and 3.3 to get back. I had a 45 knot headwind the whole way back. Still better than driving 8. What a wonderful meeting in Nova Scotia. I appreciate the good work Bro. Grooms is doing there in Amhurst N.S.

In the afternoon I worked some at the church and studied some also. Our meeting last night was huge. We had almost 200 there with a wonderful spirit in the meeting. At the invitation we had 2 young girls get saved. What a blessing to see this happen. Two more the devil doesn't have! Well Glory!

Today is church all day. I'm praying for powerful services and a mighty move of the Holy Ghost in the meetings today. Our new church service is this afternoon in Jackman. Anyone want to go with me and sit as a church?

I'm excited to see what God is going to do in the meetings!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: