November 1st 2011 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I got up around 5 yesterday. Spent a little time in my study.

We left at 6:10 to fly out to Hartford. I dropped off Elisabeth and Aaron and their was no power at the airport so it was suppose to be closed but I didn't know that soooooo.? Any way we made it through the snow banks when I put the plane in four prop drive (smile).

At 8:15 I flew to Long Island New York to preach in chapel at IBC. It was a wonderful time! The Lord moved in power and glory and helped me!

At 11:45 I flew home and got back in at 1.

In the afternoon I checked on a building project and had staff meeting. Praise God for our staff.

In the evening we had a harvest celebration and preached on the Harvest truly is plenteous.

It was a wonderful day.

Today I'm teaching Bible and roofing a house. It's going to be a Great day in the work of the ministry!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: