November 23rd 2011 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

"Thanks to God and my redeemeer thanks for all He doth supply!"

What a song that is. I love it. I'm just walking around the house this morning as I do every morning thanking God for His many blessings.

May we always have an attitude of gratitude not just during Thanksgiving.

Some of meanest people I know are complainers. They just are not thankful people. They whine and cry about everything. Hey! Let's be thankful people.

Today I'm studying and spending time with my wonderful family. I also am going to work some on a house I have been remodeling for a family in our church.

I can't wait till church tonight. Well Glory to God its going to be good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Pastor Ken Parrett said...

Amen brother...Num 11:1 ¶ And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

God bless you on your Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Bro. Ken Parrett
Joshua 1:8,9