January 15th 2014 6:24 a.m. A MUST READ

#teachallnations
Greetings in Jesus Name

How exciting it is for me to preach the gospel in  Maine.  It's been the thrill of my life since the Winter of 1996 to preach the gospel to 1,000's of people and see many of them respond to the invitation to receive Christ as their Saviour.  The picture that you see is one of those examples.  Now let me tell the story.

Several months ago I was busy working around the house on a Saturday when I heard a very loud noise outside and then a crash.  I went outside to look and a trailor that was carrying wood on it (mind you a trailor from the beverly hillbillies day) was upside down in the middle of the state road in front of my house.  I went and got my tractor turned it over and then pulled it out of the road into my yard.  I then fixed the hitch and made it secure and proceeded to help these men get back on the road.

Before they left I said I would be remiss as a preacher of the gospel if I didn't share Christ with you.  I remember that day so vividly.  The Lord spoke to me and said "some save with fear".  I preached hell hot and heaven sweet and they all listened with great intensity!!  They did not get saved that Saturday.  What's neat is about an hour later they came back and hugged my neck and thanked me for helping and said they would be in church the next day.  They were true to their word and came.  After the service one of our men had the joy of leading them both to Christ.  Their response was "I didn't sleep a wink last night waiting to come to church".  Glory!  Hallelujah!!

Since then I've been working with them and training them in the Word of God.  I hugged both their necks on Sunday and told them I was going to take them out for coffee.  They surprised me yesterday and brought coffee to me!!!  #itsworthit  Could somebody say Glory!!  Amen!!

The joys of the ministry are so numerous.  Listen people the woods are full of them lets go reach them for Christ!!!!

God Bless each of you and thank you for your prayers as we hold the ropes here in this region.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: