January 9th 2014 6:18 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow what a great day on yesterday.  I was busy in studying, working on my study, teaching the Bible, counseling among other things.  What a Saviour!

I wish you could have been there last night.  Our service was packed with people on a Wednesday night.  Bro. Daniel Grant preached.  He did a tremendous job!  We took up almost 1000 for Bible college preacher boys.  What a joy!!!  Wow!  Glory!  This is exciting!  I was so pumped to see our service go to another level with the choir singing now on Wednesday nights.  We probably had over 30 in the choir.  Whoopee!!!  God is moving and stirring!

Praise the Lord for all the Lord is doing.

Today I'm busy about the Father's buisness again.  I love the Lord because He first loved me.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Psalms 107

No comments: