January 22nd 2014 6:35 a.m


Greetings in Jesus Name

As you can see the ministry is more than just the Bible.  Now don't take me wrong when I say that but their is the practical side of the ministry.  I started a project yesterday morning and finished yesterday afternoon.  Thanks to the help of Ron Berard a man in our church we installed a heater in my tractor.  I have blown snow at the church for years and plowed for years with no heat.  Wow I'm getting spoiled. This is the water pump on my John Deere.  We put in a Curtis tuck away heater.  Now the cabin is toasty.  Praise the Lord!

Also yesterday I enjoyed teaching the Bible and ministering to people here and there.

Today I'm studying, teaching, visiting, working more on tractor and getting ready for tonight.  We have a missionary with us tonight.  Should be a great service!  Praise the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: