January 8th 2014 6:37 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ my Saviour

The Lord indeed blessed on yesterday.  I studied in the morning.  After that I taught Bible class.  Then I counseled on phone for a while.  Scott and I painted in my study till lunch.  After that we went to gym and polished and cleaned floors.  Then back to a soul winning meeting.  At supper we had guests for the meal and discipleship.  We called it a day around 9 last night.  Another one of those 15 hours day.  I wouldn't work like this if I was getting paid!!!!!  Glory!!!!!!!!  Whoopee!!!!!

Today will be much of the same.  We welcome Daniel Grant to the pulpit tonight at Calvary.  It's going to be supah!!!  See you there!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Gen 1:1

We have nothing without the Lord!!!

No comments: