January 18th 2014 7:08 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

We had a great chapel yesterday.   I preached on a Merry Heart out of Proverbs and Joy out of John 15.  It was a blessing to see the Lord work.

In the afternoon my boy and I met with a golf pro to discuss some things about Benjamin's career.  It was a blessing.

In the evening we had our games for the week.  We won both of them.  The girls game was a nail biter but we ended up winning in three games.

Today I'm studying, visiting and soul winning, working on my study to put final coat of paint on, and singing in a funeral.  Should be a great day.  Looks like we will be canceling the jubilee tonight because of bad weather.  The Lord knows He sends it :)

I praying toward a power packed day tomorrow!  WILL YOU BELIEVE WITH ME FOR THAT??

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: