January 20th 2014 6:35 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a tremendous weekend we had. I studied on Saturday and then went to a funeral Saturday afternoon.  It was a blessed time because the boy was a special needs boy and his parents are friends of ours from Biddeford.

My wife fail on the ice on Saturday and is not doing good at all.  We had x rays done on yesterday that showed nothing is broke in her skull or back.  She has whip lash and is very sore.  We are preparing to go to Dr. this morning.   Please pray.

The services yesterday were huge.  The Spirit of God moved in a mighty way and helped me as I preached the Word of God.  I preached twice on discipleship.  Last night on who's the greatest.  The response was encouraging.  I bless the Lord for what HE is doing in our midst.

Today I 'm working on my study and going to a game up north for our school.  Should be a good day off.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: