February 10th 2014 6:48 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I want to praise the Lord for the wonderful day we had on yesterday.  It was a blessing to preach the Eternal Word of God!  I had great liberty and power in all the meetings for which I am very grateful.  It was a blessing to be able to spend some time with Craig Lathrop in the afternoon.  He is praying about God's will in his life and it was good to chat and spend time talking about the work of the ministry.  In the evening after the service we had open house for the Phoebe House.  What a blessing to have another property to use for God's Glory!  Maybe the Lord will just let us have the whole block!  Well Glory!

Today we have delay so in a little I'm getting ready to go shovel snow.  This morning I'm also studying.  This afternoon I'm installing a pellet stove at another one of our staff houses.  Then tonight is family night.  I'm looking forward to a tremendous day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: