February 16th 2014 5:20 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord that this is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it!

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving!  How bout we practice that today!

Glory!  Praise the Lord !  Halellujah!!

I had powerful visits yesterday.  Glory to God for another opportunity to read the scriptures and pray with people.  We ended up at the hospital visiting most of the morning and then had lunch with Mrs. Barbara.  What a blessing that was.  In the afternoon I studied and then had a time of mentoring another Man of God Mark Gerrel in the evening.  What a very fruitful day.

This morning I'm studying and then going to plow the church.  I preach today in Lisbon for an anniversary service of my good friend Pastor Garnette!  It's going to be a good day.  Tonight I'm back at Calvary.  Can't wait to see what God is going to do in our hearts and lives!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: