February 8th 2014 6:27 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a  powerful chapel we had on yesterday.  I preached on marriage and it being God ordained and how evil divorce is.  I believe in teaching this generation so we can turn the tide of where our country is headed.  Some of you have experienced divorce.  Their is forgiveness through the Blood of Christ.  I'm instilling in these kids these Bible truths so they will not have to go down this road of hurt.  May the God of Heaven protect them!

After that I installed one of the pellet stoves.  Then I went to our ball games.  We won both.  It was a great night!  We called it a day around 11:20.

Today I'm studying and then off to prayer breakfast and preaching time at 8.  After that were going out soul winning.  Then I'm going to study some more and install another pellet stove.  Should be a glorious day in the work of the ministry!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: