February 4th 2014 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday.  After studying in my office and teaching Bible I had meetings all morning and in the afternoon.  I met with John Nickerson from Starbird Pianos in Portland and we had great fellowship.  What a blessing to be able to enjoy some piano and organ playing.  He helped us with our organ and also we were able to talk about the piano I want the church to have.  Glory!!

In the afternoon I went skiing for the first time this season.   What a great time with my boy and Bro. Scott.  I called it a day about 10:15.

Today I'm studying, teaching Bible sanding and finishing a pulpit I've been working on for months and having service tonight.  We are expecting a heavy snowstorm tomorrow.  Praise the Lord for all HE is doing in our midst!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell



No comments: